- Primary transition
Our Offer to Every Child Includes:
- A place at the smallest, most polite secondary school in Hackney where every child and teacher know each other by name and where they are known as individuals and they can develop their creativity.
- A warm friendly school with an outstanding curriculum offer, engaging lessons and highly qualified dedicated teachers.
- A calm orderly school environment with our core values of Care, Challenge, Confidence and Courtesy present in absolutely everything we do.
- A dedicated Wellbeing and Achievement Coach who advises and guides each student personally every week.
- A laptop for every student in year 7 to take home and use.
- A bespoke futures programme with planned and personalised careers and confidence interventions to prepare students for each step of their lives beginning in Year 7.
- Opportunities for parent engagement like no other secondary school. Regular scheduled meetings with the Headteacher, the possibility for parents to review their child’s learning and communicate directly with subject teachers daily using our online ‘Dynamic Progress Reporting’ tool.
- An outstanding enrichment programme known as the Master Mission to allow students access to a range of experiences, workshops and lessons outside of the timetable, generating rewards and building student resilience - as well as having fun!