|8:30 - 8:35
|08:35 - 9:25
|9:25 - 10:15
|10:15 - 10:35
|10:35 - 11:25
|11:25 - 12:15
|12:15 - 13:00
Student enrichment activities until 2:30 (unless specified)
Weekly Hours explained
- Students are expected to be onsite from 8:20am for pre-registration activities and line up starts at 8:25am.
- Lesson 1 begins at 8:35am each day.
- There are seven lessons of 50 minutes from Monday to Thursday and students finish school at 3:30pm. This includes afternoon registration.
- On Friday, there are four lessons of 50 minutes each and the students finish at 12:15pm.
- (This does not include exam skills sessions, enrichment activities, sports fixtures or detentions which take place after the end of the school day.)
- Break times are 20 minutes each day.
- Lunchtimes are 45 minutes each day.
- Students are expected to be onsite for a minimum of 32.5 hours each week.